Revelation Verses Wallpapers

Ane one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath pre vailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.(Rev 5:5)



And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Rev 20:10)



Revelation 3:19

“Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.” (NIV)



Revelation 2:7

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (NIV)



Revelation 1:7

“Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.” (NIV)


Revelation 3:5

“He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.”